MobilForce: Field Mobile Reporting and Data Management Solutions
Data, data everywhere...
In today’s technological climate, businesses have so much data they simply do not know what to do with it. Site visit reports, safety inspections, food-safety compliance, audits and the list goes on. Many companies, however, do not use this information to its fullest advantage.
That’s where we step in.
PerformaLogics has developed a simple and cost effective solution that works for virtually any situation where information needs to be gathered in field and analyzed quickly.
Why use PerformaLogics?
Not only do we have the technology but it has been designed to facilitate client projects for up to 90% less than tradition mobile reporting providers. PerformaLogics can save clients tens of thousands of dollars in set up costs by using our enterprise and highly robust and flexible platform that works on all mobile, desktop and tables devices.
Contact us for a no-obligation evaluation of your needs.
How This Works
- Using your existing forms, or by creating customized forms for you, PerformaLogics quickly and cost efficiently posts the forms online making them accessible to your people by PCs, Macs, and tablet devices or smartphones.
- Specific reports are scheduled into an employees file to complete with optional deadlines.
- Your managers visit locations, complete the reports and file them while at the location. Employees can be required to check in using their smartphone GPS capabilities if required for visit validation.
- Actions can be created for issues and managers held accountable to completed them on time. Alerts notify employees when improvements are made or deadlines are missed.
These reports can be immediately distributed to anyone who needs a copy. They are then available online for detailed analysis and more.
- Capture many types of information including:
- Customizable forms
- Other features include:
- Auto schedule reports
- Corrective action planning and tracking
- Document signing
- World class reporting solution
- GPS validation
MobileForce is a PerformaLogics propriety system. MobilForce has been built for maximum flexibility and scalability. Clients can change programs in minutes usually with no cost involved. Also, it’s easy to use. Virtually no training is required to use the system.
Highlights of our system include:
A fully Universal Platform
MobileForce works on:
- Tablets (including iPads, Android, and Windows)
- All smart phones (including iPod, Android phones, Blackberry, Windows and more).
Summary Intelligence Reporting:
- Real time analysis, interpretation of data along with corrective actions recommendations to improve results
- Measure KPI’s and goals in real time at all levels of the organization
- Instant email or text message alerts of critical issues
- Unlimited reporting options
- Interactive analytics
- Create custom alerts and dashboards
- Access information on all desktop, tablet and mobile devices
- Customized system access
( Each user can be given whatever degree of access is appropriate for their position. From limited to full access to reports that specifically affect them e.g. store level access for store managers or access to a specific district for district managers)
- No software needed to install or design
- Universal deployment across all mobile devices, tablets and computer platforms, no limitations
- No administration required
- Saves significant amounts of time
- Get more done using corrective action manager
- Less work
- Lower cost. Other companies custom design apps for you at significant cost. We save all this cost using our universal platform. We can save tens of thousands of dollars.
If your organization currently collects reports from the field or sees a need to gather information we can help. Common industries that use our MobilForce program include (but are not limited to):
- Health care
- Oil and Gas
- Food and Beverage
- Security and investigations
- Government licensing and regulatory
- Health & Safety
Many leading restaurant chains use PerformaLogics’ MobilForce platforms to complete detailed site visit reports. These reports address areas such as:
- Food quality
- Food safety and handling
- Location cleanliness
- Adherence to marketing programs
- Adherence to company best practices and procedural
- Other on-site audits
The corrective action manager assigns tasks to location manager to ensure that when issues arise, they are correctly documented, dated and actioned. The action manager system also reminds regional managers when tasks are completed or have not been completed on time.
Approved employees can log into a central reporting system to view summary reports across the entire network and can even be alerted immediately if targets are met or can see what needs to be done to improve business practices or processes.
Contact PerformaLogics for a demonstration of our MobilForce solution and for a no-obligation quote.
If you are a client or a Mystery Shopper, click one of the login buttons above to access your account.